[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 menubar thoughts

Lasse zamiams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:44:50 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow wrote:

> I like the artwork a lot but I completely disagree with your (and
> other's) approach of making TYPO3 kinda-sorta-like-some desktop
> application.
ok..

I *never* use double clicks when browsing,
Well, it would be no problem using single click. It's just a suggestion,
and there are lots of improvements to be made ;-)

I hate
> JS-Windows (and my ad-blocker does, too)
Really?? I have 2 ad-blockers installed. No problems here.

because they don't feel like a
> native window no matter how you style them.
I don't think style is important here.. It's the concept that intrigues me.

> I'd rather appreciate a truly web-centric UI.
ok

> Greetings,
> Michael

Cheers