[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 18 10:57:30 CEST 2006

> But I got some major problems with your solution since sometimes it
> hangs in
> IE, it flickers and it is sloooow. So I just made some test with a
> solution
> for a basic layermenu.

Your test doesn't work in Safari (but I'm sure this is a minor
problem for now).

I don't know why my code is slow! I used prototype and scriptaculous
since they are popular! Maybe it is simply due to the blend-up effect
I'm using and if that was disabled it would be quick.

Hanging in IE; Yes, quite often two layers are shown at the same
time. I consider this a bug that can be solved.

- kasper