[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Wed Oct 18 09:31:50 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:

> Did anyone actually look at my code and point out things that are really
> bad?

I looked at it, but I don't know if I'm advanced enough to understand it
completely. I just think it isn't nice to have JS everywhere and nearly
no HTML.

> Did you all consider that this is more than a menu? That any item in the
> menu bar should be able to open a layer beneath it which can contain
> menu items but could as well be a nice search box or a calendar or an IM
> window?

Point taken.

> Did you consider the clock application where menu items are NOT just a
> URL call but an AJAX call which requires an onclick action which in turn
> requires JS and makes an accessible approach impossible?

I considered the clock application. But I can't see sense in it. My PC
has a clock, on my shelf is one and another one on my arm. Why does
TYPO3 need one additionally? Of course it's a nice plaything, but does
it really make sense?

Just my 2cts,

Susanne

--