[TYPO3-hci] Frontend toolbar and click-to-edit

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Oct 17 19:25:15 CEST 2006

Hello Dan,

> I agree - we're getting the toolbar published. Once this is done we
> should stablise the API so that the toolbar + AJAX editing are a
> framework for further editing features.

do you have a feature-list and some details about the API somewhere?
Would be good to have a wiki-project-page about it. So others can
contribute easier - and the OpenOffice-documentation can wait a while.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Projects

I would help you with it.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler