[TYPO3-hci] ...was inspiring people to slave, now lets talk turkey...

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Oct 14 19:58:05 CEST 2006

Hi Matthew,

the conversation about taxes and more money:
Hm, I hope I didn't limit something important. It's just so, that this
is not a topic I can help with. I've got much to do with documentation,
cannot "dance on one more wedding". (it's a german ideom - maybe known
in UK, too)

But you should contact some people who care for the financial stuff. I
think there're some who find this very important. Maybe a new
project-team to find out new solutions about it?

> not all beaches are sandy. Many are just flat outcrops of
> rock into the sea
wow. And what is that crazy language? The city-names look neither
italian nor french nor english.

> Have a great weekend!
Yes, thanks, it is great.

Nice time at the beach ;o)