[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Oct 13 19:01:17 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

yes. I add the HCI-team-header and change it on the Projects-page.

What do you prefer - now you have the "Qual der Wahl":
a) "The Alternative Starting Page (User configurated) aka Dashboard
-project"

b) "The Alternative Starting Page aka Dashboard -project"

c) "The Dashboard aka Alternative Starting Page -project"

d) "The User-configurable Alternative Starting Page aka Dashboard -project"

It should not be too long because it looks better if the title fits in
ONE line ;-)

("The" and "-project" are fixed and cannot be changed)

>> what do you think - does it make sense in your eyes to collect the
>> features and the wishlist in a wiki-project-page?
> well in my case i don't have time to do it.. (i have to write a
> "Seminarfacharbeit" :-/ (special examn for German Abitur.. )
>
> In general you can integrate the wiki page "alternative starting page"
> too, because it just talks about the dashboard (view 1)

I'll help you with this page!

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler