[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Fri Oct 13 15:23:51 CEST 2006

First:
======

Maybe we should think about what Tools are needed at the beginning. :)

(Take a look at Goowy.com, NetVibes.com, Pageflakes.com, Protopage.com/v2,
Live.com, google.com/ig, and so on ...) Would there be a way to include them
(or the framework) into the Typo3-Dashboard? So those Tools don't need to be
developed agian? (107 Pageflakes / 381 Netvibes ...)

I would like to see more general Things first:

- RSS-Feed Reader (Like the one at Netvibes.com)
- Recent Work
- Open Documents
- Actions
- Last Errors from Log
- Todolist (Like the one at Netvibes.com)
- Workflow / Gantt-Calendar

- What else could be ... ?

!! On thing in front, i get my List as a Brainstorming !!

For all who are not used to it: Most imported, when
a Team douse a Brainstorming-Session, that you don't
rate the Ideas! They are all good!!! Why? Because if you
say, direct at the beginning: "This is a bad one!", you loose
the imported "idea-ground" to grow up new, cross inspired
ideas. So, please ... just make the list bigger.

Daniel, plz don't get me wrong. I like your Ideas!
But if you like to share your time for Typo3,
wouldn't it be grate to do it for the most needed
Tools for the new Dashboard? :)

Second:
======

How about a name for this new Baby :) >> T³Board <<

(Ok, we already have a Project with this name,
but i think this wouldn't be a bad thing for both.)

Greez Jens