[TYPO3-hci] ...was inspiring people to slave, now lets talk turkey...

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 15:02:51 CEST 2006

> I think it's not often that you meet people who WANT to pay their taxis
> ;-) I pay my taxis, but not voluntarily.
No, I don't want to pay my taxis. They charge too much and are grumpy with
it. However I do pay them voluntarily. Taxi drivers are usually pretty big
and carry a cosh under their seat. Better pay up or risk losing a kneecap.

> greets to your island ;-)
> (what city are you living there?)
I left the UK about 3 years ago and now live in a small village called
Zejtun on a more sunny island called Malta down in the Mediterranean. I
like the sea although we may move towards the eastern side of Europe at
some point for the cleaner air.

Greets!