[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Thu Oct 12 10:18:27 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> You ideas are not realistic. Typo3 uses so much JavaScript that
> I can't imagine it could work without it.
> You should build totally alternative simplified BE if you want it to
> work without JavaScript.

Hi Tapio,

to decide for a direction doesn't mean to reach the target over night.
But if you want to reach the target some day, you need to start journey.

I don't propose an alternative backend. Maintaining 2 backends doubles
the workload. That is not realistiv for me.

Regards

Elmar