[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3-dev] RFC: file mounts and work spaces

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 11 13:32:56 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

I think this belongs not on the HCI list, but Core list.

My comments are:

Go for it generally! In fact, I would even suggest you CAN see
filemounts in File > Filelist! ALl we should do is disable functions
that allow to _change_ anything.

In fact, this could all be allowed:
- uploading (but not overwriting)
- New files and Folders