[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Oct 11 13:29:15 CEST 2006

Sorry for that.

I love drag-n-drop for moving. We should have that in TemplaVOila
page module, normal page module, list module as well - and for files.
But this is not the focus of the 4.1 release.

AJAX page tree - I would see what Ingmar Schlect has made for 4.1 -
something happened at T3DD in August.

Tabs for Web submodules. I think they support erics idea. Are that
tabs just linking to the modules or do you have separate IFRAMES for
each (to switch quickly between already opened tabs)?

I suggest, your tabs move up to the tabbar I plan for the top of my
suggestion (see my mail to patrick). SHoluld be possible for you.

- kasper

On Oct 11, 2006, at 12:40 , Maximo Cuadros wrote:

> Hi,  Kasper, this is the screencast:
> http://t3.mcuadros.es/fileadmin/ext/DojoWebModule.html
>
> I post it in another thread.
>
> Best regards.
>
> On 10/11/06, Erich Althaus - CS2 <erich.althaus at cs2.ch> wrote:
>> Hi there
>>
>>> We could also decide that the Web>Page module becomes Web>Pagetree?
>>
>> Hmmm? I think one of the Problems the End Users have is the Thing
>> that they are not able to make the Link that the Modules are not
>> Functions, only different Views. I think this is one of the Points
>> which irritates them the most.
>>
>> That's why I decided to move those views directly to Content. Then
>> it's clear where those infos belong to.
>>
>> In actual BE when clicking on Web>Page, it does not show Pagetree,
>> it shows Pagetree with a View of the Page. Same in Web>List, this
>> shows Pagetree with List View. Therefore the Naming is correct, on
>> my point of view.
>>
>> Kasper, do you haven a visual Example (Screenshot) what you
>> understand under Word "Dashboard"?
>>
>> Greets and Thx
>>
>> Erich

>>> Pagetree. We're used to normal apps with Edit->Paste so maybe