[TYPO3-hci] 4.1 = menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Oct 10 21:20:26 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj kirjoitti:

>> very easy to solve with piece of modified JavaScript from suckerfish
>> menus
>
> Great, Could you send me a diff-patch with it?

No, I just proposed the principle

function menuFix() {			// JavaScript for Drop Down Menu based on Son of
Suckerfish Drop Down Menu
	var sfEls = document.getElementById("nav").getElementsByTagName("li");

this.className+=(this.className.length>0? " ": "") + "sfhover";

replace "nav" with the id of the used container element
and "li" with "div"

+
put something like

DIV#yourDiv div:hover,
DIV#yourDiv div.sfhover {
}

and now IE behaves like hover would work for DIV elements.

The principle is really simple