[TYPO3-hci] My 4.1 proposal - again

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Nov 26 21:53:15 CET 2006

> Lasse Norby

>> Must admit that I don't really know what your saying here.. Maybe I
>> have to take a look at skin_grey_2 before I get the point??

other main advance - saving main and sub-module and showing the
consistent with the menu

I added feature to save the sub and main module information.
If you use the topmenu, it is with certain setting possible to save the
last active main module (related sub-modules
are then visible) *and* last used sub-module as the default main and sub
module.
When you for example have last time used
File > Images , in next session you open Typo3 so that in the main
module 'File' is open on top
and related module opened as default starting module.

Would that be nice in Typo3 as default? But showing related
main and sub-module works only either conventional left menu
or tabbed top menu - *not* with dropdown.