[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 66 Ext. install

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Nov 21 22:19:29 CET 2006

> - The user has to stay connected in order to install TYPO3.
No, because as soon as you have clicked on Next or 'Download files', the
preinstall script will download and execute the installer. To it's just
like every other T3 install. If you upload the files via FTP or SSH or
via a 'preinstaller' script does not make any difference. But if we use
a preinstaller, we might be able to just show another link like
'standard install'. If you then confirm - and this way you show, that
you know, what 'standard install' means, the preinstaller can start a
verbose install..

Greetings
Andreas