[TYPO3-hci] [TYPO3] Mysql error...

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Tue Nov 21 17:46:48 CET 2006

I'm not so good in Coding PHP. So i need to ask stupid:
Isn't there a better way to produce more "uncryped" messages?

Own CD-Layout for the Errors.

Three Information Blocks:
1. Easy/Basic Error Description (Everybody could understand this.)
2. How has this Error happend ... last Action ... (Info for the Dev.)
    + Typo3 Ver. and Ext. Ver, Apache Ver, etc.
    + The "cryped" Error (The usual one)
3. Call to Action. What can i do now. (Dev. eMail addy, Dev. Forum
Mailinglist, etc.)

Greez Jens