[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 29

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Sun Nov 19 21:18:33 CET 2006

Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
> Chart 29: A lot of screen is taken away and that could be really bad for
> the elderly (50+) that are loosing there sight and refueses to get glases.

Don't prefer that one either - having multpile windows isn't enhancing useability at all and can quick become very crowded as you can't work with it as you can on a real desktop. Although it looks nice - i don't think it's handy or better useable.

A few slides before it was mentioned that the menu currently doesn't look like what it's supposed to look on a website - what typo3 is. Same goes for the whole website ;) It's a website, so why try simmulating a window-manager that even act's and looks different than the one the editor is used to. I don't think there will be a skin providing MacOS-X handling, another one UBUNTU, another one KDE, one WindowsXP or Vista.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch