[TYPO3-hci] PPT Charg 20

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Sun Nov 19 21:05:31 CET 2006

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
>
>> Chart 20: The new menu items looks like a good improvement. But I think
>> that view/list/edit should become more of diffrent ways to present a
>> page than diffrent menu-items. List/edit should become more transparent.
>> I have found many users not understanding why there is certain items
>> that are not visible in pagemode but only in list mode.
>
> I think they should be combined into one module. There's no need for two
> modules, which do nearly the same. If we display the list entries below
> the page content elements, i think it would be easier for many people..

++1

And does anybody currently use the 'view' module? Most editors have a resolution between 1024x768 and 1280x1024(Flatscreen) - and in most cases you can't really get a good preview of the page due to the typo3 backend surroundings.
If the 'view' module is supposed to be a shortcut to FE-editing - I think it should provide it in total/fullscreen. This could be done by either really switching to the frontend (with a little 'back to backend'-bar or by switching into a 'condensed' mode with maybe small 'active areas' where certian parts of the backend can be expanded or sticked. Would something like that be possible with AJAX?

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch