[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 24

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Nov 19 20:28:03 CET 2006

Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
> Chart 24: The Icon-menu would proably annoy people a lot - but again
> that might be solved by larger icons and maybe a lot fewer than in the
> example?
no. As much more space this menu has to get, as fewer we have for
different things. This iconbar shouldn't be there at all. Noone is
capable of remember so many icons by heart without any texts.. And it's
difficult to describe for support teams if they have to guide a user
through the system.. "click on the icon which is half gray and half
orange and has a roof on top".. Wouldn't be much userfriendly, would it?

A menu like chart 38 is much better. You have a textmenu on top, but you
can assign own favourite icons by yourself..