[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 8

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Nov 19 20:19:59 CET 2006

Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
> Chart 8: The page tree is useful when selecting a page for overview when
> searching for piece of content. When editing content it is maybe not
> useful (but again you might want to add a page ID? (But that should also
> be removed)
What about a possibility to drag a content element from one page to an
other? Something like this can be integrated if we use ajax & co in a
frameless BE.. I think we'll creating boundaries if we hide the pagetree
as soon as a user has selected a page. However.. we might animate it and
hide it that way, that it can pop out again if needed.

Andreas