[TYPO3-hci] PPT Chart 5

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Nov 19 20:16:25 CET 2006

Staffan Ericsson schrieb:
> Chart 5: Better analytics tools are probably really useful. The
> extensions that exists either require access rights that might not be
> given from a hosting company. Other are just bad (VTS for example). So a
> new extension for that is needed.
>
> .staffan
Well I think it shouldn't be just an ext which gives you the capability
of just using one specific analytics tool. The ext should be capable of
using different ones. Like having the option to select Google, an own
system, some apache logging system, etc.. It should be possible to
select there too, what T3 loggs itself. Like user access, databaseusage,
errors, etc.. I think all of this could be combined as 'Administrative
Services' or something like that..

Greetings
Andreas