[TYPO3-hci] Surveys and known facts?

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Fri Nov 17 16:41:49 CET 2006

Hi Bas,

That would be great. I know some users of the TUE who have their opinion
about TYPO3 (positive and negative). Would be great if we can reach your
usergroup because it is big and easy to reach. But most of them are
students used of working with all kinds of software, so we need to look
to other target groups as well.

Patrick