[TYPO3-hci] colors in new skin (t3skin)

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Thu Nov 16 01:14:49 CET 2006

Hi Valery,

> I uninstall
> it immedeatly after setup of new site.

me too. I can't work with the new skin (my eyes are hurting too) and never will. This is in my eyes mostly of missing contrast and those stupid icons that look all the same and you have to look closer to identify - especially page-types. And from a designers point of few it lacks on colours for easier identification of repetitiv elements.

But in general the new skin would be nice - but it misses the finetunig to be useable.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch