[TYPO3-hci] Your message in dev

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Nov 7 07:46:31 CET 2006

Hi

Because dev list is not employment list (people have comlained
that to be misusing the list), I answer private

"Hello,

I am looking for Typo3 developers interested in a long term cooperation
[project based].
I need skilled people to write or modify existing extensions [it's not
about setting up simple Typo3 websites].
A good knowledge of Core API is essential as I'm interested in robust
solutions.
Should anyone be interested please PM me."

I could do some work - depending on what kind of changes should be done.
Endeed my biggest changes has been related with the interface itself
I have modified some existing extensions, both FE and BE plugins.
Presumably I can't do all, what you need.