[TYPO3-hci] One night with Typo3...

Simon Angling simon at anglings.com
Wed May 24 21:09:11 CEST 2006

> Why should TYPO3 be a software which can get used without any knowledge ? This isn't true for any
> software ... as far as I could imagine ...

The reason I used Plone in the past was that I was able to install it
and have a reasonable looking website up and running without having to
learn anything really. This was an easily reachable platform from which
to learn more about the system and start customising templates, etc.

TYPO3 took significantly more time and effort to get my first foothold.

> I really don't see the point ... I also was stuck for hours in the beginning (even after a year) but digged
> my way through those gazillion of config options and now I know where to look for what :)

Me too, and I'm still getting stuck. But it's worth it...