[TYPO3-hci] Let's try to aks the users!

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Tue May 23 01:24:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

we are talking about "admins" and "normal users", novice ones etc.
What about to clearify our clients a bit.

I'd suggest to introduce some roles (FE-users, BE-User, admins,
developers) and sort each of them as novice, intermediate and expert.
Now let us write a handfull of sentences for each type, what he/she does
typically with typo3, what he/she knows and so on.

This way we can refer to those types and I am sure we will find
different points where to attach some user-studies (lets decide after
this if we can do qualitative interviews, a online survey, usability
studies with thinking-aloud-method or eyetracking).

What do you think about that?

Greetings,
-sebastian