[TYPO3-hci] Producing "reports" with TYPO3

Lucas Thurston lucas at castironcoding.com
Sat May 20 17:24:40 CEST 2006

Thanks Oliver,
That does look interesting.  The registration scenario, however, was
just an example of the types of records someone might want to JOIN.
Just as the List module is able to display and export any table as CSV,
my idea was that this module would list and export any tables as well
(maybe even extending the List module), with the added ability to select
fields that have relations to other tables, then select fields from
those tables to JOIN with the local table.  It could be created to do
something useful with 1~m and m~m relations.

Lucas