[TYPO3-hci] Producing "reports" with TYPO3

Lucas Thurston lucas at castironcoding.com
Thu May 18 21:34:45 CEST 2006

Bernhard,
Wow, that looks great.  I was trying to avoid making my comments sound
like a feature request and, in all honesty, they weren't.  I thought of
the feature as an enhancement to usability because it saves some steps
and time for those who need to produce meaningful and comprehensive
spreadsheet reports, and envisioned it as a part of the List module.  I
may have been mistaken to place such a comment in this newsgroup, however.

best,
Lucas