[TYPO3-hci] Backend forms

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Tue May 16 22:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi Bernhard,

> Have a look at "kb_tca_section" ... I think it is what you require ...
>
> I already talked with kasper about such a feature but the discussion ended
> up somehow ... i think i stated I will release this extension ... which has
> been done now and I already got some positive feedback.

did you also get my feedback? I sent you a patch via E-Mail and also I
am completely supporting an integration of this functionality into the
core! Finally TYPO3 is considered as a database management framework...
so it needs to be able to handle those requests better!

Also see

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2822

and

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2823

which belongs to the improvements that have to be done in n:n and 1:n
relation handling.

Cheers,
Jochen