[TYPO3-hci] Starting the HCI team

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue May 16 11:19:16 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone (maybe I'm still the only one on the list ;-)

Welcome to the HCI team list.

This is the melting pot for ideas about usability improvements for
version 4.5 of TYPO3.

Next week (waiting for all interested people to subscribe) I plan on
kicking off a structure brainstorm on focus areas with my own
thoughts first.

In the meantime, announce yourself, maybe present a quick idea about
what you hope 4.5 will be like.

The HCI team:
Eventually we will form a team with members and tasks and define what
sort of authority our results will have for version 4.5 and the R&D
committee whom the team willl be under.

Shortterm: How can we innovate on TYPO3s usability in a network
community? How do we identify true solutions from a pond of opinions?

Longterm: How can we (the team) sustain an improved usability and
consistency in TYPO3 over the next generations of the software?

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"