[TYPO3-hci] Holiday and so on

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Sun Jul 30 09:16:33 CEST 2006

Update to my schedules:

I still face one week of holiday, then preparation for T3DD and
finally some weeks with consultancy to make some money. Bottomline;
Don't expect me to lead anything on the HCI team forward before we
reach beginning of september when I will be back to TYPO3 leadership
stuff with full throttle.

See you will then (or at T3DD!)

- kasper

On Jul 6, 2006, at 1:02 , Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I think I didn't tell you that we had a great R&D committee meeting
> in Berlin 2 weeks ago - but we did. I presented our progress with
> usability and it seems that we will be assigned the responsibility to
> define usability moves for the coming versions of TYPO3.
>
> Instead of a big 4.5 bang release we decided to break it down into
> 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 etc. That way we have a more iterative process with
> more celebrations on the road :-) It also means that we can define a
> single thing for focus on for each release. General R&D meeting
> results will be presented when we have processed them completely, but
> for those interested in development the big thing to look at is: T3DD
> - come at participate!
>
> Since this is holiday time and not the least for my self I can tell
> you that the following 3 weeks I'm not able to participate actively.
> When we hit August I will be consumed with planning the T3DD
> conference in Zurich. In any case, T3DD will also be a great chance
> to discuss usability for those of you who decide to attend. Hope to
> see you there!
>

> - kasper
>
> "A contribution a day keeps the fork away"

- kasper