[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 Template Code feature wish

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Jul 8 08:42:03 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
> Add this to your basic setup:
> --------
> lib.htmlln = HTML
> lib.htmlln.noTrimWrap (
> |
> )
> ------
>

> if you then use something like the below:
> page.20 < lib.htmlln
> page.20.value = Bla
> page.30 < lib.htmlln
> page.30.value = Bla
>
> it should do the trick :)
Wow, i did not test it yet, but it's cool to know, that such a thing
exists.. Well, currently i see one problem: I have thousands of lines of
TSC with page.XXXXXXX[...]. If i have to add page.XXXXXXX < lib.htmlln
this to every single line of my code, i would produce something very
large... is there a way to say: do that with page.XX to page.XXXXXXX?

Any by the way: it would be nice, if something like your codethingy
could become standard in TYPO3..

Andreas