[Typo3-extrev] extension review process - some questions

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Tue Jun 14 22:59:19 CEST 2005

> normally to one of the guys mentioned as a review mentor.
> I don't know if Rob had time to set up a list yet, if not send it to
> me. But to be honest, I won't be able to do a complete review within
> a tough timescale since we are packed with work.
>
> Which ext. do you have in mind?

well, i would like to have my own extension being reviewed: rs_userimp (User
Import Tool) =:o)
i wrote this as my first publicly available extension and it was inspired by
the fact that there is (or was =:o) no tool to import FE users (as a start)
from files - at least i don't know any...
i had to import ~15'000 FE users for a typo3 portal site, divided into
different usergroups and such.
the first version was written as a PHP standalone script, but then i wanted
to have it as a backend modul and release it to public.
i know works for me and some testers but i wanted to know what can be done
make it positivly reviewed.

perhaps someone finds the time to do so, i would be very thankful for that.

cheers,

rainer