[Typo3-extrev] extension review process - some questions

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Jun 13 09:49:46 CEST 2005

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder wrote:
> - is it planned that developers may officialy _submit_ there extensions if
> they want to have reviewed?

YES!
We wait for this for like 2 years, but noone did send anything.

> - is there some sort of documentation what exactly lets an extension clearly
> _fail_ being positively reviewed?

yet to come.
But yes, there are "guidelines".

> - is there a tool that scans program files and detects no-no code?

Not yet, this is on my agenda.
But you can only check for the common stuff like double quotes, delete
FROM statements, DROP database, mail() calls etc.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;