[Typo3-extrev] "My Extention" extentions in TER

Michael Hirdes hirdes at elios.de
Mon Jun 6 13:56:55 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver,

thats a case for "SUPER ROBERT", as he is in charge for TER.

i think, he is reading this...

is he ?

o.k. i'll send the mail according to mattes template to the authors and
sign it with extrev team, as i think, documentation is an vital thing of
extentions and they are part of the extrev process.

i won't send one to oliver, as he is already fixing it *g*

cheers

dodger