[Typo3-extrev] extension review process - some questions

Michael Hirdes hirdes at elios.de
Thu Jul 28 23:41:42 CEST 2005

hi all,

matthes and me got up our ..... and reviewed the "extention review
documents".

he is here in hamburg on at the weekend and i think we will release a
(hope so) working review process document next week. this will contain
the whole thingy from kitz and we would like you all to have a look at
it and to start testing extentions and the process to improve it.

you will here from us next week.

cheers,

micha