[TYPO3-ect] Supported TYPO3 versions > 7.0

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Sun Dec 21 15:22:56 CET 2014

Hi,

It looks like the current supported TYPO3 version is 7.x.x. Is this
correct? Given the fact that 7.1 (and higher) is not released yet, I
have assumed, the max version should be 7.0.999.

Reviewing the extensions which have been published in the last days,
there are a few uploads with a max dependency set to 7.99.99 (e.g.
be_secure_pw, image_autoresize, restdoc, seo_basics, etc.).

I am just wondering if we should raise this as an issue or if I
misunderstood the (new) release agenda? :-)

Cheers
Michael