[TYPO3-ect] Can't upload to TER

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Sep 15 20:30:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 15-9-2013 15:14, Mato Ilic wrote:
> OK, thank you. Meanwhile I have found the issue. A user pointed out,
> that a new release of the TER was installed recently which performs a
> stricter check on the TYPO3 dependencies.
[...]
> I think this is a good feature but the typo3.org team should announce
> such breaking changes on the site. Also, more detailed error messages
> would be helpful.

This change has been announced numerous times in the first half of this
year. An email with the planned changes has been sent to all email
addresses that were found in the ext_emconf.php of extensions in TER.

TER also returns a message explaining that there is a problem in the
dependency on TYPO3. This has been tested with the Extension Managers in
TYPO3 4.5 and 4.7. Unfortunately it seems that a few tools used to
upload extensions do not support these error messages. Please, report
this to the author of that tool!

Glad that you found a solution!

--
Jigal van Hemert