[TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Xaver Maierhofer xaver.maierhofer at xwissen.info
Wed Jan 30 20:35:44 CET 2013

Hello,

after a security update you cant access previous versions. Maybe powermail was
manual fixed, but after security update you couldn't download them.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/powermail

http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/typo3-extensions/typo3-ext-
sa-2012-011/

I can't set v1 default and v2 alpha.