[TYPO3-ect] How can be security threat defined?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Apr 2 00:06:41 CEST 2008

Hello Braulio José Solano Rojas,

great that spanish people have such long names: I just have two :-)

If you like you can extend the wiki with an article about security. In
the moment these pages exist:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic/security

You should talk to the people from the security-team, because they're
testing the security of extensions:
http://typo3.org/teams/security/

I just read the md5-password what you wrote about, so you can use
another auth-method:
* ldap_auth
* SSO
* rlmp_extdbauth
* bzb_ldapsso
* sf_imap_login
* wk_sslauth

So you see you have thousand possibilities to not have the password
stored in the db.

Cheers!
Daniel