[TYPO3-ect] Modules for beta

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Oct 4 15:57:29 CEST 2007

Hello Elmar,

is it good to have a "package-extension", so that the most devs and
users just have one download?

e.g.:
* "libdivsimple" depends on: tx_lib, tx_div, tx_php, tx_lib__pager,
tx_lib__forms, tx_lib__tags inside
* "libdivbig" depends on: tx_lib, tx_div, tx_php, tx_lib__pager,
tx_lib__pop, tx_lib__tca, tx_lib__propel, tx_lib__xslt

So the "keep it simple"-people have an easy bridge from tslib_pibase
to libdivsimple and the power-devs can choose the Big Whopper XXL. ;-)

(it's jut one download, because of the dependencies. the extension
manager downloads the main-extensions and the addons)

kind regards
Daniel