[TYPO3-ect] TODO

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Apr 18 11:40:21 CEST 2007

fine :-)

I think Elmar should publish his caching articles also on Wiki. may be we
should put it in a new ECT-project calling "Enhance Caching of Typo3", so we
can merge Infos, articles and links in one place, the Wiki looks best for
me. What do you think, what Elmar ?

vg Steffen

news:mailman.1.1176888915.20756.typo3-team-extension-coordination at lists.netfielders.de...