[TYPO3-extbase] Handle 404 error with extbase

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:50:26 CET 2014

OK, I thought this was a 6.2 change but that's obviously wrong.

You could use the older property mapper though:

config.tx_extbase {
	features {
		rewrittenPropertyMapper = 0
	}
}

But I didn't test that and I do not think it is a very good idea because
it will be removed in the future.

Another workaround would be to override the
mapRequestArgumentsToControllerArguments() method in your own controller
and catch the Exception when calling the parent method.

Kind regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Stehlik