[TYPO3-extbase] FLUIDTEMPLATE

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Wed Feb 27 15:22:55 CET 2013

Hello Bernhard,

On 26/02/2013 20:21, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> But this doesn't help me with the problem I wrote about: No changes to
> the HTML template (of course except <f: tags).

Besides the adding of viewhelpers (<f:) and variables it is not much
anyway. You don't really need layouts or partials at all, although both
can help and are useful of course. Anyway, FLUIDTEMPLATE has a property
called variables, example from the tsref [1]:
  variables {
    mylabel = TEXT
    mylabel.value = Label coming from TypoScript!
  }

Which you can then use in your html template with {mylabel}.
So adding some of these (and viewhelpers) into your templates containers
should be enough, for example:
  <header>{header}</header>
  <nav id="menu">{menu}</nav>
  <footer>{footer}</footer>

And your typoscript:
page = FLUIDTEMPLATE
page {
  [...]
  variables {
    header < lib.header
    menu < lib.mainmenu
    content < styles.content.get
    sidebar = COA
    sidebar.10 < lib.submenu
    sidebar.20 < styles.content.getLeft
    footer < lib.footer
  }
}

Of course that is just a quick and crude example.

Hope I could help and
kind regards
Stefan

[1]