[TYPO3-extbase] Please gather news for monthly report

Sacha Storz sacha at typo3.org
Wed Sep 19 10:42:03 CEST 2012

Hi all,

[SHORT]

Please put news bits and pieces in the GDOC on a regular basis, if possible.

[LONG]

Anja suggested we'd have a monthly public news report and I would be
happy to produce that. To make it simpler I think everyone could just
very briefly gather newsworthy information in the GDOC folder on a
regular basis... So whenever you do/discuss something, you could keep in
mind "Is that interesting for the public?" - If so, just put a bullet
point in:

GDOC Folder /
    Reports and news drafts /
       Public Report 09/2012 Brainstorming and Infos

Based on that I'll be able to do a news posting independent of
bottleneck situations.

Do you think that could work?

thanks a lot
sacha