[TYPO3-education] EduComm Sprint I - Curriculum, Mentorship, Trainer Integration

Peter Proell (TYPO3 Association) peter at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 12:17:58 CET 2015

Hi all,

We are heading for our first Education Committee Sprint in 2015. This is a combined sprint of the following taskforces:

I. Curriculum TF - defining future certifications (for editors, for consultants // for devs the cert is already work in progress within the cert team)
II. Mentorship TF - Mentor programme for TYPO3 starters
III. Trainer Integration - Exchange between trainers and TYPO3 Campus; Trainer Marketplace; On location trainings;

Where? Schleiden-Gemünd
When? Thu 19.2. 11h - Fri 20.2. 16h (as a kick-off and followed by regular participation in the task forces also beyond sprints)
Who? Any of you!! If you are interested to join one of the task forces of the Education Committee you are very welcome!

Please get in touch with me asap for registration. Travel and stay will be paid. Food is hopefully covered by sponsoring.

Herzlichst,
Peter

---
Peter Pröll
Member of the TYPO3 Expert Advisory Board
Leader TYPO3 Education Committee

tel +49 (0)2444 662900-0

TYPO3 Association, Sihlbruggstrasse 105, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
http://association.typo3.org