[TYPO3-education] Re: Codecoon TYPO3 VM boxes?

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Fri Jan 23 16:14:56 CET 2015

Hi Martin,

sorry that it took me so long for answering your question concerning the Codecoon Boxes.

1. Codecoon Boxes are first of all stand alone, that means you don't have to use any Cloud or Webservice to use it locally. Only if you want to deploy your Neos project from within the box onto one of our servers, you need to register (for free) and then there will be server involved that hosts your project.

2. We do not offer a Linux Installer for the box, but we have a VM image that you can use in VirtualBox on Linux. You can download it here:

http://hd75.hosting.punkt.de/codecoon-neosbox-1.0.ova

There is no official link (yet), since it is not so easy to support Linux due to different distributions. If you have any questions or problems with the installation don't hesitate to contact me: lihs'at'punkt'dot'de

Hope this helps,

MIchael