[TYPO3-education] Learning Unit Sprint 1 - 2015 / Freiburg / 12.-13.03.2015

Patrick Lobacher patrick at lobacher.de
Thu Feb 5 17:15:19 CET 2015

Hi all,

the next Learning Unit Sprint is in just 5 weeks - from 12.-13.03.2015.

I've created a wiki page for the Sprint with all information (ongoing):
http://wiki.typo3.org/Learning_Unit_Sprint_1_-_2015

IMPORTANT: Please add your name to the wiki page and fill out when do
you arrive and when do leave till Sunday, 8th of February, so I can book
the hotel!

Niki offers a great Black-Forrest-Roundtrip on 11th of March. Please
read the section in the wiki page.

I'm looking forward to see you again in a few weeks to continue our
great work started last year.

Cheers,
Patrick