[TYPO3-edu] Announcing new teamleader of the edu team

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Sat May 17 18:31:51 CEST 2008

Announcing new teamleader of the edu team

I'm honored to announce that the edu teamleader position was given to me
last thursday. I'd like to thank the previous teamleaders of the edu
team, especially Gina Steiner for her continous efforts. I'd also like
to thank all team members as well for offering their time.

As I for myself have some exams at university in front of me, please be
patient with my short and simple announcement.

To continue the migration of the edu pages at the TYPO3 servers I first
like to initiate some actions:
- Firstly: I would like to ask all team members to write a short message
how much time they are able to offer. Please integrate your skype
nickname into this message and send it to this list or my private email
adress: typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
- Secondly: Beginning with today I'd like to open this team for more
team members. If there is anyone interested please post a message. We
have a lot of work to do, hopefully some fun as well and I'd appreciate
any help.
- Thirdly: My aims for the edu page are (i) the realization of existing
content wishes and (ii) the integration of universities and schools
using TYPO3. This may be done with Case Studies and feedback forms like
surveys.

Thanks for the position of the teamleader. I'll hope that we are able to
make a positive impact on TYPO3.

Greetings,
Andreas