[TYPO3-edu] edu.typo3.com online

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Sep 26 11:15:56 CEST 2007

Hi!
Gina Steiner schrieb:
> claudio held his talk about edu at the con, thanks once more claudio!
> so there are some news: finally the new design is online now; have a
> look: http://edu.typo3.com
That's a great news! It's nice to see the new design online.

> so we have to work on the question: shall we fix some content in this
> version or wait until typo3.org will be rebuild?
I think it should be done as soon as possible as it's very important to
show what TYPO3 can do. If we look at the past we all know what "wait"
can mean ;)

So I'd like to help and I'd appreciate access to parts of the page where
my help is wanted. My BE acc is a.balzer (typo3.org)

Andreas