[TYPO3-edu] edu.typo3.com online

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Sep 24 22:37:58 CEST 2007

Gina Steiner wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> claudio held his talk about edu at the con, thanks once more claudio!
> so there are some news: finally the new design is online now; have a
> look: http://edu.typo3.com
>
> the site is now located at claudios - so under his full control ;-)
> btw. @claudio: did you check the email address in the contact form?
>
> so we have to work on the question: shall we fix some content in this
> version or wait until typo3.org will be rebuild?

hi gina,

really great. it would make sense to show what extensions are to be used to
built an educational website. the section focus does not show what extensions
are to be used. can we get a login for the dutch translation? i think we would
definitely need proper urls (realurls) here. they look a bit wird like this.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation